Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

March - a month in review



This month I accomplished a number of things:
  • Started work on my Ork army (see above). The theme will be a looted Imperial Tank Column, and I want the Orks to have a very uniformed, disciplined feel. I'm using heads from Micro Art Studio. I'm not quite happy with this first model. I'll be adding rolled up sleeves to the arms, to reinforce the uniformed look of the model, and I want to change the camo scheme. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment.
  • I cleared up my personal schedule to allow for weekly gaming to renew. I'm looking forward to posting some battle reports soon. I play at the Game Preserve South, in Indianapolis, IN, on Tuesday nights if anyone is interested in a game.
  • I also started this blog this month. While not a huge accomplishment, it has given me motivation to keep working on painting instead of being lazy in front of the TV.
Thanks to everyone who has stopped by my little slice of the internet recently, and stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment